Dental Restorations in Bel Air
Providing Customized Dentistry & Oral Care
When you visit our office, you can expect nothing but exceptional care from our Bel Air dentist. Our state-of-the-art dental equipment and uncompromising approach to safety ensures that every patient receives nothing but the most outstanding oral restoration treatment possible. We know that coming in for serious dental procedures is rarely something you look forward to. This is why we work hard to create a relaxing and comfortable environment for all patients.
Our restoration procedures include:
- Root canal therapy: When the nerve in your tooth has become decayed or infected, we may recommend root canal therapy in order to save it from being extracted. This successful treatment involves cleaning out the root completely.
- Composite fillings: After cleaning out a cavity, we use composite (tooth-colored) fillings to repair your tooth. Compared to silver amalgam, composite fillings are far less noticeable and aesthetically more pleasing.
- Crowns (caps): Crowns are typically installed over fractured or decayed teeth, or if you have undergone a root canal. Caps are also suitable for protection after a filling.
- Dentures and partial dentures: If you have lost the majority of your teeth due to age, decay, or a serious accident, dentures may be the perfect solution. We can offer you a full set of dentures or a partial set, depending on your needs.
- Fixed bridges: If you are looking to replace missing teeth and maintain your facial shape, a fixed bridge may be the ideal solution, due to how durable and long-lasting it is. We may also use bridges to restore your smile.
Make an appointment today – we offer free initial consultations so you can discuss your dental condition and needs without any upfront commitments. Reach us at 410-877-3000 !
- Always On Time
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Full Service for Entire Family
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Uncompromising Safety