General Dentistry in Bel Air, MD
Oral health affects the appearance of your smile, as well as your comfort, your confidence, and many aspects of your general health. Your Smile offers comprehensive general dentistry near Bel Air for the entire family, including emergency dentistry, orthodontics, dental implants, dental cleanings, tooth replacements and cosmetic solutions.
Talking to Your Dentist
Your dentist has all the information you need to maintain healthy teeth and gums. During your dental appointments, asking the right questions can give you the guidance you need to achieve better oral health at home.
- Diet has a significant impact on your dental health. Ask your dentist whether there are any changes he might recommend for healthier teeth and gums, such as adding certain vitamins or reducing sugar in your daily meals and snacks.
- Your daily oral care routine also has an ongoing effect on your oral health. Talk to your dentist about the best products and techniques to use to care for your teeth and gums on a daily basis.
- Dental treatment options range from important necessary treatments to improve your dental health today to optional or long-term treatments to enhance the look of your smile like, dental cleanings, dental veneers, and even a tooth replacement and ensure your teeth and gums stay healthy for life. Talk to your dentist about which treatments you need in the near future, as well as your elective treatment options to address long-term health or cosmetic concerns.
Common Dental Treatments
General dentistry deals with the comprehensive health of your mouth so you can enjoy a beautiful smile. Your dentist offers several treatment options to address dental disease and injuries to repair or restore your teeth and gums.
- Tooth decay is one of the most common dental conditions that patients experience. If you have tooth decay, your dentist will remove the damaged area of the tooth and replace it with an artificial filling. Extensive decay may require removal of a large amount of enamel; in this case, you may also need a root canal and a crown to restore your tooth to health.
- Gum disease is another common dental problem; regular cleanings can help keep your gums healthy and prevent inflammation and receding gums. If you suffer from more severe periodontal disease, your specialist may suggest specialized cleaning treatments or other solutions.
- Missing teeth can be replaced via a variety of dental devices, including dentures, bridges, and dental implants. They will go over your treatment options to help you find the right solution to enhance your looks and restore your full and healthy smile.
Your Smile is pleased to provide general dentistry in the Bel Air area. You can reach us at (410) 877-3000 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Zhu.
- Always On Time
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Full Service for Entire Family
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Uncompromising Safety