Family Dentistry in Bel Air
There is no age limit for a great smile, which is why Your Smile Bel Air Family Dentistry treats patients of all ages with a wide range of services offered in-house for your convenience. Whether you are looking for a dentist for your child’s first checkup or you are exploring cosmetic treatments to enhance an aging smile, we will provide the detailed and personalized care you need to smile brightly. Our conservative, high-tech approach allows us to provide comfortable care for patients at all ages in our kind and caring practice.
The Importance of Regular Dental Care
At any age, a preventive strategy for dental care is the best way to ensure a lifetime of good oral health. Even with a perfect at-home care routine, you still need to see the dentist at least twice annually to have professional cleanings and checkups that can reveal potential issues in your teeth and gums before they cause permanent damage. With a family-oriented practice like Your Smile, you can start early with great dental care and continue seeking the same quality care through every stage of life.
Dental Services for Patients of All Ages
We are a full-service dental practice for the whole family, offering specialized care for kids’ developing smiles along with restorative and cosmetic care that adults may need to manage their oral health. Here’s a closer look at our basic dental services that patients of any age may explore.
- Cleanings – Cleanings with the dentist remove stubborn plaque and tartar that can accumulate below the gum line, even with proper brushing and flossing at home. Every patient should schedule a cleaning every six months to avoid decay and gum disease caused by hidden plaque buildup. For kids, cleanings may also include fluoride treatment to strengthen the tooth enamel and prevent cavities.
- Checkups – Most patients will have dental checkups once per year to evaluate the total health of their smiles. Checkups include X-rays to explore the health of the teeth and bones below the gums, where the most significant damage may occur without the right care. The dentist will also check the gums and soft tissues inside the mouth as well as the surfaces of the teeth to screen for issues like cavities, sores, or gum disease.
- Orthodontics – Kids as young as seven years old may be evaluated for orthodontic treatment, and these days it is fairly common for adults to seek orthodontic care too. At Your Smile, we can make orthodontic treatment simple and stress-free with Invisalign, which is preferred by adult patients looking to avoid a mouth full of metal.
Are you seeking a new dentist for your general, cosmetic, periodontal care, or routine oral cancer screening? If so, call Your Smile at (410) 877-3000 to schedule a consultation in our Bel Air practice.
- Always On Time
- Personalized, Gentle Care
- Full Service for Entire Family
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Uncompromising Safety